🐈
» Forums » Support » something went wrong
Page options
salem77
Community Member

something went wrong

Dear [Support Team / Name of Support Representative],

I hope this email finds you well.

I am writing to seek assistance with registering on the AppWork platform. I have encountered some difficulties while attempting to complete the registration process, and I would greatly appreciate your guidance in resolving this issue.

Specifically, I am experiencing [describe the problem you are facing, e.g., difficulty accessing the registration page, error messages during account creation, etc.]. Despite several attempts, I have been unable to proceed with the registration, and I'm unsure of the cause of the issue.

As AppWork is an important platform for [mention why you want to register, e.g., finding freelance opportunities, connecting with clients, etc.], resolving this issue promptly is crucial for me.

Could you please provide guidance on how to troubleshoot this problem? Any assistance or instructions you can offer to help me complete the registration process successfully would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and assistance.

Best regards,

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Mohamed,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket to give your account creation concerns the attention they deserve. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths