Page options
ca5bf703
Community Member

unable to click on the accept buttom

Hi i receive an offer but i keep unable to click on the accept buttom

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Antonio,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked but I don't see any offers on your end. Could you please share more information and a full screenshot from your end so that we can check and assist you further? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
NikolaS

Hi Antonio,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked but I don't see any offers on your end. Could you please share more information and a full screenshot from your end so that we can check and assist you further? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
ansonlzc
Community Member

Hi  Nikola, the same happened to me. it says "this feature is not available because your client is suspended". what should I do then?

Hi Shi,

I checked and can confirm that our team is already assisting your client with this. We won't be able to share any information about another user's account, but our team will assist your client directly. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
ca5bf703
Community Member

Hi! 

i keep receiving messages from Upwork that the offer will be expire if I don't accept! I wanna do it but keep being unable!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Antonio,

I'm sorry you're having trouble accepting this client's offer. If there are any issues with the client account, the "Accept Offer" button will be grayed out, and you will not be able to accept the offer. If the client resolves the issue with their account, you should be able to accept the offer, or they can send you a new one. That said, please keep in mind that we'll be unable to share any information with you about the latest status of the client's account for security and privacy reasons.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ansonlzc
Community Member

Hi Joanne, Thank you very much for your answer.

f87671ad
Community Member

I have the same issue trying to reach out to upwork support chat and feedback buttons on the website is all grey out and not working functions. Received an offered but not able to accept the offered because the accept button is grey out as well. Plus i cannot chat with buyer because the chat function is also disable. Please advise.

A Day Without Gaming, Staking or Trading Is A Day Wasted by @DailyGameMoments (DGM)
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths