🐈
» Forums » Support » unable to submit a proposal
Page options
3ac5e615
Community Member

unable to submit a proposal

Hi,

I am unable to submit a proposal while having enough connects. The error mesage says I need to verify my identity. Identity is already verified and I managed to submit a proposal once but no more. 

It is blocking. I would like to be able to apply for jobs.

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Anna,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble while applying for jobs. I checked your account and can confirm that you will need to verify your account again to be able to apply for jobs. Please follow the instructions to proceed with the verification from this page

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Anna,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble while applying for jobs. I checked your account and can confirm that you will need to verify your account again to be able to apply for jobs. Please follow the instructions to proceed with the verification from this page

- Pradeep

Upwork
064fad03
Community Member

Unable to submit proposal 

Hi Suresh,

Could you please share more information on what you see when you try submitting a proposal?

I also noticed that your profile photo is not a portrait of yourself. Your profile photo must meet the following requirements:

• It must look like you.
  • It must be a headshot-style photo.
  • Sunglasses, other individuals, logos, or pictures of anything other than your face are not allowed.

Please check this article for more information on updating your profile photo

~ Luiggi
Upwork
064fad03
Community Member

My agency is Dcomm ventures 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths