🐈
» Forums » Support » Add Education button doesn't work
Page options
51f2348b
Community Member

Add Education button doesn't work

Like the title says.  I'm unable to complete my profile because that button doesn't do anything when I click on it (apparently several people have had the same issue). A fine start.

6 REPLIES 6
NikolaS

Hi Royce,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you need to add more information about your education before you can proceed to the next step. Could you please double-check if you added all information correctly and let us know if the issue persists? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
51f2348b
Community Member

That's the problem! The Add Education button doesn't work. Nothing happens when It's clicked.

Hi Royce,

Thank you for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
0a03a99d
Community Member

I have the same problem. What the heck? I am trying to get work asap and your competitors make it much easier to register. Please advise: Education button not working.

Hi Soma,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
rasheduzzaman24
Community Member

Hello Belinda,

Your jobs page has many jobs.Choose your categories from it and write your job related words there.And you have to demonstrate to the client that you can do this job well.If you have a sample of that work, you can show it to the client.If you can continue like this, the chances of getting a job are very high.Best wishes for you. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths