🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » Would any Engineering CAD Designers like to c...
Page options
fad075cd
Community Member

Would any Engineering CAD Designers like to connect? Civil, Mechanical, Architectural, etc.

I am constantly getting invited to projects that either I do not qualify for or I do not have time for. I always decline and tell them why but I would rather refer another freelancer. Would anyone like to connect to share projects with each other? I want to support one another so please let me know!

-Vanessa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
designengr-cad
Community Member

Hi Vanessa,  I would like to be considered for referral.  My expertise is (consumer) product design and medical / surgical instrument design / development.  I use Creo (PTC) and SolidWorks.  Thank you for being so considerate.  Scott

View solution in original post

140 REPLIES 140
b506a34b
Community Member

Hi Vanessa,

I am available for referral for my expertise in mechanical and electrical drawings.

Please review my profile and let's connect for your upcoming project.

Manoj

80d4ab6e
Community Member

I am professional Cad Draftsams. I would like to be considered for referral. My experties in drafting architectural drawings like floor plans sections & elevation.

I also done MEP cad drawings.

please contact me if you have any work related to me.

I am new at upwork so I have no work here.

Please dont ignore the attached previous workign samples

d87bd938
Community Member

hello there

I  am a construction professional with over 10 years experience. i would love to connect with people of similar professions.CAD is my everyday tool to draft and making shop drawings.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

thank you

8a074783
Community Member

Hello, you can refer to me vanessa. I am an Architect.

Thanks Vanessa

NO thanks
Golam Rob
cb16cf76
Community Member

Hi Vanessa- don't give up

Golam Rob
a1d58d7c
Community Member

Hi Vanessa ...GM well I am well experienced Mechanical Engineer with 15yr exp in Cad designing.....you can refer for design work in CAD

sandrawanjiku
Community Member

Hello Vanessa.

Thanks for sharing this on the forum.I am new on the upwork plattform and I would love also to be considered for architectural design jobs.

Best regards,

Sandra M.

akrout-fathi
Community Member

I will consider your profile for MEP projects.

Ok i am prepare to make your work.Regards
1a72f393
Community Member

Hello Vanessa. Thank you for sharing.

I would also like to be refered.

Industrial Designer since 2003, that specialized in designing Outdoor Lighting Fixtures.

Therefore, very experienced in designing mould injected parts, and working with complex assemblies (Solidworks mainly).

e9b08198
Community Member

Greetings to everyone, and thank Venessa for this topic

I trust that everyone is doing well.

I specialize in mechanical design and I am highly proficient in SolidWorks. I have had numerous successful projects, received positive recommendations, and currently maintain a perfect job success score. However, I am facing difficulty in acquiring new clients.

It appears that clients tend to prefer working with their previous freelancers.

Therefore, I am currently available to connect with new freelancers who may be interested in referring clients to me. Additionally, I am actively seeking new clients to showcase my skills and abilities.

Wishing the best for everyone,

But how can we upgrade our membership

##- Please typ your reply above this line -##
c-hachem
Community Member

Hi Vanessa,

Let's connect!

dd551eb7
Community Member

I would like to apply like that job because i studied in mechanical engineering especially in mechanical design and i have good experience in Auto cad and solid work software 

116fc77b
Community Member

Hi Vanessa, I am looking for work and I will be grateful if I get a referral. I am a Civil Engineer who has expertise in AutoCAD designing, GIS, and ETABS, and also good at Microsoft Office. I can even be a tutor for mathematics and science students. Thanks for your consideration and time. Looking to hear from you soon!

c32837fa
Community Member

Hi,

I saw your suggestion and I am glad. that you exist. To help new freelancers like us.
I am a musician sound design and video editor with 20 years of experience in a media agency. But I am new to Upwork.
If possible, please refer to my profile, I will be grateful

Here Is My Upwork Profile Link:

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0105c5281cdff066d0

waqar uddin
8c2901dc
Community Member

i am very happy to join to any freelancer to work together, especially in the engineering area. If anyone to interested in my feeling working together i would be very happy .

Any Electrical CAD designs using AutoCAD Electrical, SolidWorks Electrical,
ProfiCAD, SimuLinks Modelings and ETAP Projects Should kindly connect with
me.
8c2901dc
Community Member

i am an industrial engineer i have a good understanding by AutoCAD depending on the industry civil work and other i have good experance more than six or seven years of work experience. my current problem how can find work in this area is there know any jobs depending on the area well come work together.