🐈
» Groups » Writers & Translators » Forum » Re: Medical and health content writer
Page options
sairamalik21496
Community Member

Medical and health content writer

Hello, I'm Dr. Saira. I'm a professional medical expert that works in a medical clinic. and I also provide a medical writing service pertaining to medical topics. If you require essays, summaries, blog posts, articles, or any other writing assignments pertaining to medical topics, please consider my service.

Thank you 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
colettelewis
Community Member

You should not offer to write essays for students as it is unethical and it is also against Upwork's terms of service. See section 3.1 under "Terms of Use": 

"You can’t offer, share, support or try to find anything that [...] would go against professional or academic standards or policies – including improperly submitting someone else’s work as your own, or by ghost-writing essays, tests, or certifications."

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
zilayhuda
Community Member

Better to create project catalog on your profile, have better cpw.

thank you for the suggestions. 

I need guidance regarding research article, how to do research?

Hello you needed a guide on how to do research,,,,i can help please

I need job this vebside

plz guide

My name is Hussain an expert seo content writer.
colettelewis
Community Member

You should not offer to write essays for students as it is unethical and it is also against Upwork's terms of service. See section 3.1 under "Terms of Use": 

"You can’t offer, share, support or try to find anything that [...] would go against professional or academic standards or policies – including improperly submitting someone else’s work as your own, or by ghost-writing essays, tests, or certifications."

Thank you, Nichola for your support. Acknowledge it. 

Yes offcorse

Sounds good Nichola L, 

1a68bc83
Community Member

I need this job 

4e23f315
Community Member

Thanks Saira 

IMG_2491.jpeg

 I am also interested in this good job 

2f630e08
Community Member

Murtaza 

2f630e08
Community Member

• I am interested in this good job
455a0a9d
Community Member

Hi

I am Sajida Ashraf. I am a creative writing teacher for more than 8 years. I am providing copywriting services to different clients. Generate a copy that can scale up your business. I can write a copy about different niches like medical, travel, product description, educational ,story writing ,technical etc.

Written copy is based on well researched facts and figures.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks for your support.

a87feda7
Community Member

Ok I am interested in writing