🐈
» Groups » Writers & Translators » Forum » What Should I do?
Page options
195b0c88
Community Member

What Should I do?

Hi There, I am bidding on jobs for about 2 months getting some replies but no one getting hired me. My proposal is Perfect not copy-pasted to the point, I also proposed a short solution to the client. My profile is good and 100 percent completed. Please help me. Here is my profile link: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~013efaa0d6cb74cbf7

Regards,

3 REPLIES 3
94c1b5a4
Community Member

Well, you have exhausted all your options for attracting clients with your profile and a few proposals. My suggestion is to keep looking out for jobs. Submit proposals while also making sure to mention price reductions, sure you may earn less but your customer base will grow over time and/or your employer will take note of this (the more work you do for your client that is of quality, the more likely it is that they will introduce more work for you/refer you to other possible clients). To maximise the probabability of getting jobs, ensure that you submit a number of proposals for different jobs. Look out for long-term commitments (if your employer enjoys your way of writing/producing results, they will be inclined to "keep you on") and keep an eye on recently created jobs. It is important to grow your customer base by doing as many jobs as you can while operating with reduced payment. I hope this helped.

aadilwrites
Community Member

A major reason for you not being able to land any jobs, I believe, is the lack of any job history on your profile. As Liam mentioned above, the best course of action for you at the moment is to try to offer really cheap services so that you land some positive reviews and establish a job success score. 

Your profile is brand new and you'd be pretty lucky to land a contract at your asking rate anytime soon. Long story short, offer the least rates possible. However, DO NOT offer any free work because that is against Upwork's policies.

At this point, your sole focus should be to get around 6-8 great reviews on your profile and get a job success score. That will lay the actual foundation of your profile. 

Speaking of your profile, it's not bad but can definitely be improved. Try adding a more professional photo, ideally a headshot. Include a video introduction if possible. Do some courses online and add those certifications on your profile. And finally, if you have some past clients (outside of Upwork) who have LinkedIn profiles, you can ask them for testimonials and those will show up on your profile, helping it further. 

Hope this helps. Wish you the best of luck! 

Hello, i also can't get any client.I'm new in this platform .How can i get helped?