🐈
» Forums » Clients » Elance /Finding previous freelancer that did ...
Page options
fbed94b2
Community Member

Elance /Finding previous freelancer that did a project for me back in 2014

Hi All

Back in 2014 and early 2015, I hired a freelancer through Elance for a few projects..

Fast forward to now, I need to urgently get in touch with the old freelancer that did the work for me as I need to make a few modifications. Unfortunately, I cannot make these modifications without the help of the old freelancers.

Is there a way for me to retrieve/recover my old Elance account details so that I can possibly get in touch with the freelancer that originally did the job for me? 

Thank you very much

Bryan

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bryan, 

Could you please send more information about this freelancer through a private message. I'll check if there's anything we can do for you. I'll wait for your message!

~ Avery
Upwork

Bryan, the names of the eLancers should show up under your history.  If they are not active on Upwork try searching for them on LinkedIn; if that fails - start Googling.  

This is another example of why personal contact info really should be shared once a job is contacted.  Sharing contact info is NOT in contradiction of any ToS rule; it is good business practice.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths