🐈
» Forums » Clients » Posting Removed for untrue claim
Page options
da01c3df
Community Member

Posting Removed for untrue claim

Hi I have now posted a job twice for an in person translator. The postion as explained is clearly paid but it keeps being removed because it says that it includes unpaid work. It is really frustrating that there is no way to report this or talk to someone about it. I am not sure if they do not understand the job or if it is how the job posting is listed. 

5 REPLIES 5
martina_plaschka
Community Member

@Jennifer W wrote:

Hi I have now posted a job twice for an in person translator. The postion as explained is clearly paid but it keeps being removed because it says that it includes unpaid work. It is really frustrating that there is no way to report this or talk to someone about it. I am not sure if they do not understand the job or if it is how the job posting is listed. 

If you share your job posting here (I think there is no rule against that) we will be happy to point out to you where your wording implies that you are asking for free work. If you were looking for a German translation, I might even have been one of the people flagging it!!

Hi Support,
Here is the job posting summary.
About us:
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

@Jennifer W wrote:
Hi Support,
Here is the job posting summary.
About us:
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I'm stumped. Can't find anything wrong with it. Other opinions?

I cannot see anything wrong with this job post.
May be moderators can have a look into it.

Hi Jennifer,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you and the whole confusion. Your job was flagged by mistake and it is still acceptable. One of our team members will also reach out to you shortly on your ticket with more details about this and assist you further. If further help is needed from me, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths