🐈
» Forums » Clients » How to post a job as a freelancer for a clien...
Page options
83e745ce
Community Member

How to post a job as a freelancer for a client

Hi, 
I'm a freelancer working on a project.  I need to hire a freelancer on behalf of my client for another role within the project.  How would I do this please?
I seem to be able to hire a freelancer as a client myself, but not on behalf of my client.
Any advice is appreciated.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that you should discuss with your client if they want to give you the right permission to be bale to hire. You may share this help article with your client for reference. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
1b141867
Community Member

Hi Shannon,

What is the project about?

rekasesh
Community Member

Check out this forum thread.

How to hire on behalf of clients  

According to it, your client has to give you hiring permission that comes as a link. You can access that link using your own client account dashboard to hire other freelancers.

NikolaS

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that you should discuss with your client if they want to give you the right permission to be bale to hire. You may share this help article with your client for reference. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
83e745ce
Community Member

Thank you so much, Nikola!  I have shared your article with my client.  

My client will hire and provide payment method, my role is just to post the job and shortlist candidates for her to view.  She did adjust her member profile using the permissions and we were able to resolve my query.

Thank you so much for your help.

6568a0cf
Community Member

Hello Dear Shannon,
What is the project about , I can help you.

Thanks,

Latest Articles
Learning Paths