🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: I can't contact upwork
Page options
f53abec4
Community Member

I can't contact upwork

Hello,

I followed alll the steps on the Support page and always get taken to the 'Choose channel page' but there is never an option to contact upwork. It seems releated to this issue here: 

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Clients/How-to-contact-Upwork-customer-service-support/td-p/339687

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kasim,

One of our team members will contact you directly and assist you further, they will also investigate the issue why you can contact our customer support.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

45 REPLIES 45
aaafa805
Community Member

Hi, I have an issue where I can't change my phone number from a client page to freelancer page. No support either. This needs to be fixed! Someone help if you know the answer!

Hi Miranda,

I see that you've contacted our support team and raised a support ticket about your concern. The team has responded to your ticket here with more information and instructions for resolving the issue with your account. Feel free to coordinate by responding to their email if you need further assistance, and they'll assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
bobjonesdesigns
Community Member

I also cannot contact UpWork. I've gone though all of the suggested "channels" and it appears to just run freelancers through a giant "click loop";Does anyone know why, or how to contact Upwork?

Hi Bob,

I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. Here's how you can reach Upwork Support:

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the 'Chat with Upwork' button.
  2. Type a question or topic and select 'Send.' The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.

Alternatively, you can share more information about your concern here, and we'll be happy to escalate it to the Customer Support team for assistance. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ba66bada
Community Member

Can any support rep reach out to me? Everything on Upwork to contact support is a click loop, I have tried everyting, I need to talk to support.

Hi Emeka,

I'm sorry you're having trouble contacting support. Can you share more information about the issue you're trying to contact support for here in the Community? We can assist in raising a ticket on your behalf if needed.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths