Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund For Membership Plan Renewal Charges

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
81 of 157

Hi Billy,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the membership refund. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on the ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
31daa792
Ruby Z Member Since: Jun 8, 2020
82 of 157

Dear Upwork,

I just saw that I was charged for the Plus membership while I thought it was canceled? since I have not really used the platform and anything for the last few weeks.

I have disabled the Plus membership for good this time, so can you please reverse the transaction and refund me? It's only been a couple of minutes and I am not planning to use the plus resources at this time.

Thank you.

Best

djondinium
83 of 157

Hi Ruby,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the refund.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
048ef690
Emmanuel M Member Since: Jul 23, 2020
84 of 157

I have the same issue, Upwork charged me without consent or knowledge, please add a ticket for me too. This is not ok

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
85 of 157

Hi Emmanuel,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
fbaf683e
Adam H Member Since: Sep 6, 2020
86 of 157

Hi Folks,

I received a bill for a subscription renewal. I did not know my account would auto-renew. I am not using the service. Please refund my account.

Regards,

Adam

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
87 of 157

Hi Adam,

I apologize for the late response. It looks like our support team already addressed your request and assisted you via a support ticket. Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further assistance.

~ Bojan
Untitled
3ab5610b
Andrii A Member Since: Oct 22, 2020
88 of 157

I have the same issue can upwork get in touch please?

djondinium
89 of 157

Hi Andrii,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
04e95c5a
Ivy W Member Since: Nov 22, 2020
90 of 157

Hi upwork,

Yesterday, there was no news that the monthly fee of US $49.99 was deducted from my account.

I don't need a plus member, just a basic member. Please return the money to the original account.

Best,

Ivy