cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund For Membership Plan Renewal Charges

Highlighted
Dani K Member Since: Jun 19, 2020
61 of 98

Hi there - I was just charged for upwork plus but never signed up. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
62 of 98

Thank you for reaching out to us, Dani.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this concern.  

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Naveen R Member Since: Jun 20, 2020
63 of 98
Hi,

I am in need of a refund. I had no idea I chose the premium plan and was charged $50 bucks. This was just a few minutes back. How can I get a refund on this. Please help me!
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
64 of 98

Hi Naveen,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the refund.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Dima A Member Since: Jun 21, 2020
65 of 98

Hi,I don't understand why something got my money from my card. Please help me to her a refund and close my account. **Edited for Community Guidelines** - I found this invoice, but I didn't buy that. Please help me. Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
66 of 98

Hi Dima,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Sujith V Member Since: Jun 9, 2020
67 of 98

I HAVE BEEN CHARGED $50 BY FRAUD BY UPWORK.COM 

I DO NOT NEED ANY OF YOUR **Edited for Community Guidelines**. JUST REFUND ME MY MONEY BACK OR I WILL BE DISPUTING THE CHARGES WITH MY BANK.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
68 of 98

Hi Sujith, 

I checked and see that you've already spoken to our customer support and the issue has been sorted out. Please, refer to the support ticket here. If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to follow up here or directly via that support ticket. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Billy G Member Since: Jun 28, 2020
69 of 98

I would like to refund for upwork Plus membership. I did not subscribe to the membership, and i did not receive any notification from upwork that i was going to be charged for this. Would like to know how I can get a refund for the fee I was charged. As I will not be using Upwork Plus

Highlighted
70 of 98

Hi Billy,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the membership refund. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on the ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS