🐈
» Forums » Clients » Suspend twiter accounts
Page options
850f9398
Community Member

Suspend twiter accounts

There are some Twitter accounts targeting people for hate . I reported many times but twiter is not suspending these accounts.  Pls help 

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Elli,

Could you please share more information about your concern? Are these related to Upwork freelancer accounts? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
850f9398
Community Member

Hi joanae 

Thank you for your concern.  It's not related but I would be thankful if I get solution to suspend hate accounts effectively. 

Thanks

Hi Elli,

I understand your frustration whit this, however, we can only review and take actions towards accounts on Upwork. I would suggest to reach out to Twitter customer support directly so that they can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you 

lysis10
Community Member

This site is Upwork. See the letters in the browser? It says Upwork. Twitter is Twitter. You know this because the words on the screen say Twitter. When you see words on the screen that say Upwork, then you know it's Upwork. So, to summarize, Upwork is Upwork. Twitter is twitter. Just make sure to take note of the words on the screen and this should point you in the right direction.

Jennifer M wrote:

This site is Upwork. See the letters in the browser? It says Upwork. Twitter is Twitter. You know this because the words on the screen say Twitter. When you see words on the screen that say Upwork, then you know it's Upwork. So, to summarize, Upwork is Upwork. Twitter is twitter. Just make sure to take note of the words on the screen and this should point you in the right direction.

So you're saying that Upwork is on the case, and will take care of it right away?

Latest Articles
Learning Paths