🐈
» Forums » Support » The client's account is on a temporary hold.
Page options
graphix91
Community Member

The client's account is on a temporary hold.

Hello
I have offered on project to freelancer but he is getting an error (https://tinyurl.com/ybjghanw) while he is accepting the offer.
Can you please help me to resolve the issue on prority bases?
Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello,

It worked well as per the support ticket.

Thanks for your quick help.

View solution in original post

60 REPLIES 60
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Pratik,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your contract. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

Thanks for getting on this quickly,

It would be appreciated if you can take this on priority as because of this issue my two projects are not moving as freelances are not able to accept the offer.

Thanks

I have the same issue and i have no idea why. Please advise what i need to do so the freelancer can accept the offer.

Hi Debbie,

Do you still need help with setting up your contract? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes please. The money is out of my acct but the freelancer can’t accept the hire because it says that the clients account is on temporary hold.
What do I need to do?
Debbie.

Hi Debbie,

Our team has also reached out to you via ticket to assist you further. Please click Here and follow the instructions shared with you on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Mine say the same i out money in the account t and when she tries to accept offer it says my account is on hold can someone help me

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Diamond,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
5a55a880
Community Member

Please can you can help solve same issue on my client account - my freelancer is unable to accept my offer. There is no way I have seen to get this solved after 24hrs. Kindly treat as urgent

Hello 

What is the fix you received for this issue?

Hi Stacy,

Thank you for your message. It's been a while since this issue has been discussed on this thread. Can you please tell me more information about your situation or your concern so that I can assist you more efficiently? Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Yes, I need help to set up the contract.

I am new to UpWork and didn't find any up-front way to sigh the contract.

Tanks

Hi Pratik,

Just to confirm that our team has already reached out to you via ticket with additional information. You can access your tickets on this Link. Feel free to follow up with any additional questions directly there and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Not sure, but I missed that email or not received.

I will update as mentioned into the ticket and let you know if any futher assistance is needed.

Thanks

Hello,

It worked well as per the support ticket.

Thanks for your quick help.

Hello Goran,

I have exactly the same problem. Can you please help me?

Regards,

Machiel

Hi Machiel,

Could you share more details about the problem you're experiencing so that I can assist you accordingly? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Of course I could be more specific:
The person who wanted to accept my offer got a message that reads "This client's account is on a temporary hold. Once the issue is resolved, you can accept their offer."

Thanks!
Machiel

Thank you for the follow up, Machiel.

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your offer and your freelancer. 

~ Goran
Upwork

The problem solved already.
Thank you very much!

I am facing same issue . No one assisting me sort out the issue 

Hi Jaswinder,

I checked and confirmed that you've raised a ticket today about your account status concerns. Please allow our team 24-48 hours, and you will get an update from one of the team members on this page once your case is thoroughly reviewed. 

~ Arjay
Upwork

Same error

Hi Ajith,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you already communicate with our team via a support ticket regarding the issue you experience. Could you please confirm if you need further assistance?

~ Nikola
Upwork

Please can you can help solve same issue on my client account - my freelancer is unable to accept my offer. There is no way I have seen to get this solved after 24hrs. Kindly treat as urgent

Hi Idris,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
phamduy86
Community Member

I'm a freelancer. I have the same problem with my client's account. Can you fix it for me? Thanks

phamduy86_0-1645717900722.png

Hi Pham,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
055a61df
Community Member

I am having the same issue Andrea! Could you please help me investigate.

Hi Kayla,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi 

I am having the same issue 

Please advise

Hi Yusuf,

I see that you've recently raised a support ticket regarding your concern. One of our agents has contacted you with more information to assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
jansa
Community Member

Hello. I have the same issue. I can't accept an offer because it says that the client account is temporary on hold. I reached the client and She says that she already open a ticket and nothing is happening

Hi Yaneth,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
giaochan
Community Member

Hi Giao,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the client you are referring to? I will be sure to look into your report and escalate it accordingly.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello, I have the same problem. My freelancer is unable to accept my offer because it says my account is temporarily on hold. Please do look into it. Thank you

Hi Kerrin,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths