cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UpWork's completed W9 form

Highlighted
Parisa T Member Since: Jan 29, 2020
1 of 8

Hello! Our company's finance team needs me to provide UpWork's W9 form before I can proceed paying any freelancers through UpWork. I wasn't able to find the completed W9 form anywhere. Can you please attach or provide UpWork's W9 form to me? 

Thanks! 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Dogan K Member Since: Nov 2, 2019
2 of 8

In the Form W-9 page, there is a guide for you to complete the form. Also, there is a sentence that says: "The directions are the same as filling out the paper Form W-9 form from the IRS."  If you need an IRS W-9 pdf document, you can find it over here

Highlighted
3 of 8

Hi Dogan! Thanks for the prompt reply. I'm not a freelancer but a client/company who needs UpWork's W9 form so our finance team can proceed with payment requests to UpWork. Can you help me get the W9 form? 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 8

Hi Parisa,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to address your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
5 of 8

Thanks, Bojan. 

Highlighted
Manish Z Member Since: Jun 12, 2020
6 of 8

Hello,

Our company needs a W9 form from Upwork as well. This is for tax credit filing for 2019. Thanks!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
7 of 8

Thank you for reaching out to us, Manish.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to address your request. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Manish Z Member Since: Jun 12, 2020
8 of 8

Hellow, how can we request a W9 from Upwork? We need it for tax credit filing. Thank you.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS