cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You have not activated the Google sign in method for this account.

bc2858a8
Web E Member Since: Nov 8, 2020
1 of 18

I already have an account on **Edited for Community Guidelines**. Even posted a job and also done payments twice. And now when I log in it shows me "You have not activated the Google sign in method for this account. Please choose another sign in method for this email address."

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2 of 18

Hi there,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
4d677120
Charlo D Member Since: Feb 16, 2021
3 of 18

I got the same issue as well with my gmail account. I created a new account just to reply and ask for help with regards to that issue. Thank you!

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 18

Hi Charlo,

Could you please send me a PM by clicking on my name and kindly share the details of the account you're referring to so I can check? 

-Joanne
Untitled
ad95451c
Romain M Member Since: Mar 10, 2021
5 of 18

Same as Charlo D, I got the same issue with my Google account. I created a new account just to reply and ask for help with regards to that issue. Thank you!

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 18

Hi Romain,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request, including a username and email address of the account you need help with? I’ll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
dcfda4cd
An A Member Since: Mar 20, 2021
7 of 18
You have not activated the Google sign in method for this account. Please choose another sign in method for this email address.

Please help

Account: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Original email:**Edited for Community Guidelines**

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
8 of 18

Hi An,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via an email to assist you further with logging into your account. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
5f5a0344
Kiki S Member Since: Mar 22, 2021
9 of 18

I recieve the following error message when im trying to sign in with my google account. I had to create a new account just to login to get help.

You have not activated the Google sign in method for this account. Please choose another sign in method for this email address.
 Thanks.

Kiki
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
10 of 18

Hi Kiki,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you need help with? I’ll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS