🐈
» Forums » Clients » frustrated and confused
Page options
8780785e
Community Member

frustrated and confused

please look at our chat logs ,, i see all good work from photo shots he send me now i go to my website still old useless page and he wants me to pay him but where are his work he showed me on website,, help me understand ,, took days to communicate always gone then after he asks for log in n passwords etc,, i am frustrated ,, but i do like his work he sends me on screen shots but look it took days for simple things back,, what do i do , im new client,,

3 REPLIES 3
madison-russell
Community Member

If you are having an issue with a freelancer, you should contact support with all of the relevant information. If the contract is a fixed-rate contract, they can offer mediation services.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jules,

I'm sorry about your experience. Our team will reach out to you directly to assist you with this contract and advise on further steps.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

If you are having a problem with a freelancer, there is never a need to contact Customer Support.

Freelancers don't work for Upwork. They are not Upwork's employees, and there is really nothing Upwork can do to make a freelancer more competent or professional.

The right move is to stop working with underperforming freelancers. Review the work that all of your freelancers do. Continue working only with the very best. Close the contracts on the others.

Remember that as a client on Upwork, you can close a contract at any time, for any reason. You don't need to justify your decision to anyone.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths