🐈
» Forums » Clients » "About The Client" in Job Postings Should Sho...
Page options
drummerjoe
Community Member

"About The Client" in Job Postings Should Show Combined Stats for All Linked Client Profiles

As you know, a client can create multiple "client accounts" linked to a single Upwork login. We use this because we have a few different customers that we hire on behalf of because it allows us to keep things more organized and use different billing information per "client account". It's clear that these accounts are all managed by us since they're linked, but when we post a job, it uses only the stats of that client account, which hurts our hiring capabilities. For example, we have one client account with years of history and many hirings, and another with only one hiring over a couple of years. When we post a job we expect to show our hiring percentage and rating from all of our "client accounts" but it separates it as if a "client account" is separate in every way.

Upwork - can you change this or give us the option to enable combine stats?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

The feature you need is "Teams" rather than different client accounts.

With Teams you can use different billing methods and so on, but it's still under that one client account with the combined stats.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

I appreciate that you took the time to post your suggestion here, Joseph. 

Please know that this is designed as such because the different client accounts are treated as different entities/companies. Doing so helps clients separate reports, financial information, etc., among other things that may help them file their taxes, or separate one company/entity from the other. I hope you understand. 

Just the same, I will be happy to forward your request to the team for their consideration. 

~ Avery
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

The feature you need is "Teams" rather than different client accounts.

With Teams you can use different billing methods and so on, but it's still under that one client account with the combined stats.

Thank you - I hadn't seen this option before - this solves the issue.

One thing to note for anyone else that reads this is that the Teams feature is only available on paid plans and not on the basic/free plan.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths