🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » 2nd #UpworkHuddle - Rawalpindi, Pakistan 09-D...
Page options
abbasi_hamid
Community Member

2nd #UpworkHuddle - Rawalpindi, Pakistan 09-Dec-2018

I have organized 2nd #UpworkHuddle - Rawalpindi, Pakistan 2018, successfully and It was great to meet and had fun. Smiley Happy We enjoyed our time and we share, journey, ideas, experience, problems, technologies, knowledge's with a cup of hot tea.

Moment of today event #UpworkHuddle #UpworkHuddleRawalpindiMoment of today event #UpworkHuddle #UpworkHuddleRawalpindi

Thanks upwork for giving me the opportunity & Thank you all upwork top rated freelancers from Rawalpindi, Pakistan.

Hope to host and meet with you again. Heart

Jack of all trades, master of some
6 REPLIES 6
emonuzzamanmd
Community Member

Congratulations!!! 
#UpworkHuddle is always a great event for sharing ideas, experience, problems, technologies and  knowledge. #happy_freelancing.

alphazomgy
Community Member

Lol, if you keep posting these pictures without any women, us westerners might start thinking your culture isn't so friendly towards the fairer sex. 

Anyway, cool stuff! 

You have to understand it's Pakistan. There are so many restriction.

Our women dont like to hangout with Technical guys. We are dry as compared to business students; they are the ones with all the "Party" stuff. 😄

haha Alex, Culture and belives here is very different in comparison with the US 

muneeb077
Community Member

I had a great time visiting this huddle in Rawalpindi with all the professional freelancers. Learned alot from these guys too. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths