🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: What are your hobbies? do you have any?
Page options
rafikdz
Community Member

What are your hobbies? do you have any?

Hi Upworkers,

Do you guys have any hobbies to ascape the work and pressure of life.

83 REPLIES 83
rafikdz
Community Member

Let me start!
I spent my whole life playing football ( soccer ), and I still do. 
I played in my childhood for the big local city team.

I also practice a Japenease Martial Art called "Yu-Se Kan Budo", I enjoy it a lot.

0c81ee96
Community Member

I also like to play football but I also like cricket very much 

I have never played this game in my life

0c81ee96
Community Member

I love playing cricket and football and also read books in my free time. 

rafikdz
Community Member

I never Practiced Cricket but it seems very intresting.

8a9b202c
Community Member

We used to play this game when we were children. I think it's a great family game. I find it soothing more than entertaining. 👍

spxpert
Community Member

I played a lot of cricket (till my teenage) then life took over :).  I still love to watch cricket.  And we have World Cup 2023 starting next week.
as 90s kids,  I kind of grew up watching cricket world cup,  mind blowing memories.

17a409ae
Community Member

Great

I have never played this game in my life. The environment in which I live only knows football hhhhhh 😂

rafikdz
Community Member

By the way, I read a lot of books myself, History, Science, Politics, Religion, Tech...anything that comes into my way 

8a9b202c
Community Member

Reading may mean to you much more than you can imagine. It's a world of possibilities that stands in your hidden library. ☺️

rafikdz
Community Member

Absolutely true! Reading is like having a treasure trove of worlds at your fingertips. Each book is an adventure waiting to unfold, and your hidden library is a sanctuary of endless possibilities :books:

8bfba017
Community Member

You can never go wrong in making your own cup of coffee that will last for a day! :))

rafikdz
Community Member

I don't drink coffee, but I love it's smel 

bf97c28c
Community Member

Hi, Rafik. My hobby is beekeeping. Thank you

My sister-in-law is a beekeeper, it is so interesting listening to her talk about it! I also love being able to get to samples. 🙂

Hi, Kate. Yeah, beekeeping is really interesting. Say hello to your sister. And what about your hobby? 😊

Late to the thread, sorry, but I just had to post this here today because it's so beautiful.  

Bienenwabe Komposter halbe Gr.jpg

I had to wait all winter to be able to relocate a composter in my parents' garden because a hive of wild bees had taken control of it. Now, after a few freezing nights, I was finally able to uncover the remnants of the hive. So beautiful! (And I can finally get to the gooseberries without having to fear being chased away!)

rafikdz
Community Member

I've never got the opportunity to know the bees kingdom, but for sure I would love to try someday.

Dmytro, do you live near the mountains?

bf97c28c
Community Member

Yea, fourteen years ago my thoughts were to try this activity. And for today it's got me enjoying. Actually, I live in the steppe zone with a fairly hot, dry summer and a wet, cold winter. 

Very nice hobby. I love it. We had 2 types of bees. My father used to keep them. I love eating the honey from the hive along with the eggs and pollen.  It's so yummy. 

williamtcooper
Community Member

Rafik,

Numismatics

my brother is a Numismatics too.

Rafik,

Awesome! I completed the first Master's thesis on the topic while obtaining my Economic degree. It's an interesting topic.

I don't have much background in the topic, but I enjoy history and cultures and I read a lot about it.

Yes, the art and history is very interesting.

intresting

b99b4a11
Community Member

Yes of course. Traveling and exploring new places. Having s passion for bikes, I go on bike for one day trips to any adventurous place at least once in three months, this way take a break from my job routine. 

rafikdz
Community Member

Wow bikes are some of the best hobbies...I feel

It sounds like you have a fantastic way to break the routine and add excitement to your life ,Traveling and exploring new places on your bike must be an incredible adventure.

rafikdz
Community Member

Indeed, I have tried it before and it is very useful

17a409ae
Community Member

Hi rafik 

My cherished passion is indulging in video games, my ultimate refuge from the rigors of work and the relentless demands of life 

rafikdz
Community Member

Hello Abderrahmane

Absolutely agree! Video games offer a delightful escape, allowing us to recharge and find joy in the midst of life's challenges 

17a409ae
Community Member

But it should not be overdone

rafikdz
Community Member

Thought, I should mention playing Video games for a longtime can really hurt your brain power. just be smart about it.

17a409ae
Community Member

sure ..

8a9b202c
Community Member

Bowling and billiard.

Tennis. 

Drawing and coloring. 

Walking - especially in the woods -.

It might not sound true, but enjoying your hobbies is a great way to keep balanced, and this benefits your health!

Cheers! :national_park:️

rafikdz
Community Member

you have a lot of hobbies, happy for you.

I do agree

Can you do all this?
What about time? Do you have enough time?

Latest Articles
Learning Paths