🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: What are your hobbies? do you have any?
Page options
rafikdz
Community Member

What are your hobbies? do you have any?

Hi Upworkers,

Do you guys have any hobbies to ascape the work and pressure of life.

83 REPLIES 83

I don't have much background in the topic, but I enjoy history and cultures and I read a lot about it.

Yes, the art and history is very interesting.

intresting

b99b4a11
Community Member

Yes of course. Traveling and exploring new places. Having s passion for bikes, I go on bike for one day trips to any adventurous place at least once in three months, this way take a break from my job routine. 

rafikdz
Community Member

Wow bikes are some of the best hobbies...I feel

It sounds like you have a fantastic way to break the routine and add excitement to your life ,Traveling and exploring new places on your bike must be an incredible adventure.

rafikdz
Community Member

Indeed, I have tried it before and it is very useful

17a409ae
Community Member

Hi rafik 

My cherished passion is indulging in video games, my ultimate refuge from the rigors of work and the relentless demands of life 

rafikdz
Community Member

Hello Abderrahmane

Absolutely agree! Video games offer a delightful escape, allowing us to recharge and find joy in the midst of life's challenges 

17a409ae
Community Member

But it should not be overdone

rafikdz
Community Member

Thought, I should mention playing Video games for a longtime can really hurt your brain power. just be smart about it.

17a409ae
Community Member

sure ..

8a9b202c
Community Member

Bowling and billiard.

Tennis. 

Drawing and coloring. 

Walking - especially in the woods -.

It might not sound true, but enjoying your hobbies is a great way to keep balanced, and this benefits your health!

Cheers! :national_park:️

rafikdz
Community Member

you have a lot of hobbies, happy for you.

I do agree

Can you do all this?
What about time? Do you have enough time?

rafikdz
Community Member

If she organizes her time, she can do it

kate_wade
Community Member

I love being the assistant coach to my daughter's softball team. 😁

That's wonderful ,Coaching your daughter's can be an incredibly rewarding experience 

We lack such mothers in our time 👋 Hat for you lady kate W 🎩

e59dcf76
Community Member

Watching fav. Tv shows. 

rafikdz
Community Member

What is your prefered TV. Show?

spxpert
Community Member

Mehvish, 
Currently there are so much contents to watch on TV,  that you could easily spend rest of your life sitting infront of your TV (aka idiot box).  
Just make this something that you do only for limited time for recreation,  do not make it a hobby,  it doesnt take you anywhere.

Great choice

rasy3693
Community Member

Yes, Traveling, reading and swimming.

rafikdz
Community Member

Nice hobbies 😄 Traveling, reading, and swimming offer a great balance of adventure, knowledge, and relaxation. Any favorite destinations, books, or memorable swimming spots you'd recommend? Sharing tips and stories is always fun

Latest Articles
Learning Paths