🐈
» Groups » Community Contributors » Forum » Freelance Child Psychologist - Mujeebullah Ma...
Page options
70aeabc5
Community Member

Freelance Child Psychologist - Mujeebullah Malikzada

Overview:

Hello, I'm Mujeebullah Malikzada, and I'm passionate about nurturing the mental well-being of children. With a decade of experience in Child Psychology, I am dedicated to providing scientific services tailored to enhance the mental health of young individuals. My mission is to empower families in addressing the unique challenges that children encounter during their development, paving the way for a brighter and more resilient future.

Services Offered:

• Comprehensive Assessments: I offer in-depth assessments to understand each child's emotional and psychological needs, including developmental milestones, learning difficulties, behavioral issues, and emotional struggles.

• Evidence-Based Therapy: My therapeutic interventions are grounded in evidence-based practices, encompassing cognitive-behavioral therapy, play therapy, family therapy, and more, all tailored to each child's unique requirements.

• Parental Guidance: I collaborate closely with parents and caregivers, offering guidance on effective parenting strategies, communication enhancement within the family, and fostering a nurturing and supportive environment for the child.

• School Consultation: Partnering with schools, I assist in supporting a child's academic and emotional success by developing Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) and addressing school-related challenges.

• Preventive Mental Health: I emphasize the importance of preventive mental health care, equipping families with strategies to promote resilience and emotional well-being in children, thus preventing future issues.

Experience:

With a decade of professional experience, I have had the privilege of positively impacting the lives of numerous children and families. My extensive background enables me to provide the highest quality of care, rooted in the latest research and scientific advancements in the field of child psychology.

My commitment to your child's mental health is unwavering, and I look forward to collaborating with families seeking expert guidance and support. Together, we can ensure a bright and emotionally healthy future for your child.

Contact Information:

• Email: mz.mujeeb1@gmail.com
0 REPLIES 0