🐈
» Groups » Crypto/NFT/Web3 » Forum » Welcome to the Community - Please Introduce Y...
Page options
0e03b3bd
Community Member

Welcome to the Community - Please Introduce Yourself

Hello Everyone! 

This thread is here so you can introduce yourself to your fellow Community members!

You are encouraged to add some details on:

• what you're looking to achieve with joining this Community​, 
  • what you'd love to learn from other ​freelancers, or 
  • what business processes you've got figured out!

Tell us a little bit about yourself below!

~Arvin

182 REPLIES 182
a967dc82
Community Member

Hello 👋 @Arvin,

I really thank you with joy. I am Amah Samuel Chibueze, a junior web developer and a translator.

I am very happy to be here with the team. 

Thank you for having me. 

S.K.P. 

Hey hey Samuel, welcome! 

fb34f6fb
Community Member

My name is Sajawal Atta I am From Pakistan. I'm a professional graphic designer with over 2 years of experience in the industry. Whether you need a new logo for your business, a brochure design for your marketing campaign, or a custom illustration for your website, I've got you covered.

I believe that a great design should be visually appealing and functional, and I always strive to create designs that look good and serve a purpose.

Some of the services I offer include:

• Logo design
  • Brochure design
  • Business card design
  • Flyer design
  • Banner design
  • Social media graphics
  • Illustration
  • Packaging design
  • And more!

I use industry-standard design software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to create my designs, and I always provide high-resolution files that are ready for print or web use.

Communication is essential to me, and I always understand your needs and preferences before starting a project. I also provide unlimited revisions until you're completely satisfied with the final design.

So if you're looking for a professional graphic designer who can bring your vision to life, look no further! Contact me today and let's get started.

Hey Sajawal, great to see you here!

joey_python
Community Member

Hi everyone!

I'm a Discord developer. I code custom bots, as well as set up & secure servers. I have a BSc Cyber Security, as well as experience at GCHQ (the UK's top-secret intelligence agency).

Would love to connect!

Joey

Hi Joey, welcome! 

c09c32c6
Community Member

Hello everyone.

I'm Grace from Nigeria.

I'm a software developer and also a student.

I'm new here. I'll be glad to have a mentor to coach me on this great opportunity.

Hello Chukwuma! Welcome!

b8ace247
Community Member

Hi everyone! My name is Amie, and I have been in the Web 3 space for the last 2 years. Primarily, I am a digital marketer, but I have worn many hats in the Web 3 space due to creating projects with little to no budget. Thus far, I have worked with 18 different start ups or independent creators where I created their Twitter strategy that resulted in a minimum of 200% organic growth in 7 weeks

I have curated and hosted a spoken word event in the metaverse where a video poem I made was sold as an NFT that provided access to the event. 

I have learned how to create metaverse environments and created the concept , content, strategy and metaverse environment for the 1st VR game show with live hosts and audience which was streamed onto YouTube. This couldnt have been done without the hosts. Tech issues were encountered due to size of audience but it was fun for all.

Currently, I'm building an immersive ads and Web 3 Influencer project / business and I am trying to find freelancing work on the side to keep afloat. Nice to meet everyone, and I look forward to connecting with you all 

muhammadqasi
Community Member

Hello!

I am a professional data entry operator looking for a job. 

If you need any kind of help related to data entry then i am Available here.

3fa0e1ae
Community Member

hello everyone,

My name is Mehmet. I live in Turkey. I have been investing in crypto for three years. About Web3 in Turkish; I can produce text, sound, video, photo. My English speaking level is basic.
Thank you
- MEHMET BOZKURT

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

moisessilva
Community Member

Hello everyone!

I'm Moises from Brazil, a senior software developer, I'm here to imporove our community and help our class grow up.

4d6d74ef
Community Member

hi everyone am wisdom david it a great privillage to be here

wd..

Hi Wisdom,

What area of crypto or blockchain do you like?

the investment of cryptocurrency  MR; William T C

wd..
4d6d74ef
Community Member

the investment 

wd..
0e57de0e
Community Member

hello sir me should help your about in  upwork

5fd3c6f8
Community Member

Hello, I am Tural Babashov, Logo designer

Tural Babashov
cedef254
Community Member

CLINTON AYIENDA ONSATE from Kenya looking for freelancing jobs

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

jypperdido
Community Member

Hey everyone Jay here cold caller, appointment setter, social media manager, fb ads. I use upwork since Odesk days upto now looks good to connect with experts all over the world. Cheers

131b9af2
Community Member

I look forward to having a great working relationship with the community members. 

If you ever need a writer for your next project, please send a Message.

779d40b8
Community Member

hello guys i wan to say this because its risky because its easy for you  to loss your funds to these fake trading platforms. i was a victim to a sc.m crypto global fx i lost 75% of all i had but am glad i was able to recover them back with the assistance of a financial consultant named Jeff i malL him vIa**Edited for Community Guidelines** and he was there for me till the end i got my refunds.

collypride
Community Member

Hello!  

I've been here on and off for a few years but now since I've joined SingularityNET Ambassadors I find myself wanting to connect with other like-minded people.

I want to learn more leadership skills and how to promote myself.  I've learned some AI prompting skills.  I coined the #AIEthics and #AIEmotion tags on Twitter ('X') back in 2009.  AI has been a passion of mine for over twenty years.

I just want to be around positive people!