🐈
» Groups » Customer Service & Admin Support Professionals » Forum » Do you know who you are as a Customer service...
Page options
e1544298
Community Member

Do you know who you are as a Customer service & Administrative Support Professionals?

The Administrative Support Assistant supports the general administrative functions of a wide variety of academic or administrative units including answering phones, greeting/referring/assisting visitors, customers, staff, or others, preparing documents and reports, compiling records, scheduling meetings, organizing and maintaining information, coordinating calendars, analyzing data including budgetary expenditures, and providing general office support.
They use computer software to create spreadsheets; manage databases; and prepare presentations, reports, and documents. They also may negotiate with vendors, buy supplies, and manage stockrooms or corporate libraries.
Some administrative professionals may work for a specific person in the office, but you may be responsible for the administrative needs of the entire office. More senior administrative professionals often train and supervise new or junior administrative assistants.

3 REPLIES 3
9a5db71a
Community Member

I would like to be trained

cb505bc4
Community Member

I appreciate very much the recognition you accord to this position that is very central to every successful company or organization. 8 had a clou to it for seven years of experience. 

bdc1049a
Community Member

Valuable presentation to this service, I wish you the best