๐Ÿˆ
ยป Groups ยป Customer Service & Admin Support Professionals ยป Forum ยป I need a job on upwork. An Expert Customer Su...
Page options
trevor_j_lazarus
Community Member

I need a job on upwork. An Expert Customer Support and Administrative skills including phone/chat

I am a comprehensive problem solver and quick learner. I have a Customer Service background, business development expertise, operation quality system skills, overall skilled management experience, and strong knowledge in account management experience. I am very reliable and dependable with an amazing attendance record and review history. I have always advanced and picked up quickly with new processes/strategies. I work well in a team but also have the ability to work with little or no direction on my own. I am looking for the right opportunity, which will allow growth and development.

Specialties ๏ƒ˜ Warranty Management ๏ƒ˜ Respond to customers enquiries ๏ƒ˜ Follow up with new clients a week / a month into services ๏ƒ˜ Touch base with all to ensure client satisfaction ๏ƒ˜ Phone, E-mail/Chat Support ๏ƒ˜ Tech-Support (Inbound) ๏ƒ˜ Service Sales & Marketing ๏ƒ˜ Customer Service Delivery ๏ƒ˜ Service Support Operations ๏ƒ˜ Takes ownership and pride in their work ๏ƒ˜ Adapts really well to changes on-the-go ๏ƒ˜ Is technology savvy ๏ƒ˜ Can handle tight deadlines ๏ƒ˜ Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously - gets things done, meets deadlines and keeps promises ๏ƒ˜ Attend daily team huddles ๏ƒ˜ Attend all staff meetings each week ๏ƒ˜ Attend monthly all staff meetings and other meetings as requested / scheduled ๏ƒ˜ Assist in resolving issues arising from core functions of the company i.e. Workflows & SOPโ€™s ๏ƒ˜ Profit Centre Operations (Service) ๏ƒ˜ Service Strategy Planning & Management ๏ƒ˜ Hosting Visionary/Integrator Meetings between Project Managers, Business Heads /CEO & MD to re-align plans & results best suited for the growth and development of the division/organization. ๏ƒ˜ Evaluate the performance of team members ๏ƒ˜ Channel Service Management (Service Franchisee) ๏ƒ˜ Service Dealer Development (New Franchisee Development) ๏ƒ˜ Customer Relationship Management ๏ƒ˜ Setting up service joint ventures in respected territories and Zones ๏ƒ˜ Generating Periodic Reports to allow the CEO/MD to see a better overview of the operations Added to my skill I have managed: ๏ƒ˜ Business Development Operations ๏ƒ˜ Direct Sales & Marketing ๏ƒ˜ New Client Onboarding and ๏ƒ˜ SBU management ๏ƒ˜ Training and IT enabled service marketing ๏ƒ˜ Channel Management ๏ƒ˜ Account Management ๏ƒ˜ Product Management ๏ƒ˜ Govt. Liaison & Coordination ๏ƒ˜ Relationship Management ๏ƒ˜ Training & Development (Soft Skills and Technical Skills) ๏ƒ˜ Team Management ๏ƒ˜ Client Relationship building ๏ƒ˜ Managed Services ๏ƒ˜ HR Staffing and recruitment ๏ƒ˜ Business Partnership Development I have Successfully Built and Managed Geographically Disbursed Teams in different types of corporates spanning from Office Automation to Telecom Hardware & Services to HR Staffing Services to IT Hardware/Solutions. An Astute Professional with a keen sense of Ownership and Drive, who can Identify Opportunities and Direct an Organization in the Visioning & Creating Winning Business Strategy, Development of a Channel and Distribution System and Execution of an Aggressive Business Plan, Growing Smaller Businesses into Substantial Ones by Creating & Driving Winning Teams. I have and am confident to manage complex challenges with maturity and a "can do" attitude. I always like to do something different and use all possible resources to deliver best possible results. I am level headed and down to earth person. My diverse career movements indicate that I am a capable professional who can handle diverse assignments. I am indispensable and result oriented and can be a great asset to any organization. It would be my goal and personal delight, if I could assist your organization or my seniors through the knowledge and experience I have gained and share it in the growth and development of the organization, my team and myself. Should you find my profile suitable , I would be glad to be interviewed by your esteemed organization. Please revert...

0 REPLIES 0