🐈
» Groups » Customer Service & Admin Support Professionals » Forum » Welcome to the Customer Service & Admin Suppo...
Page options
d415060d
Community Member

Welcome to the Customer Service & Admin Support Community Group!

This is a place for you to collaborate, share your knowledge, and talk about advances and trending topics in the industry. Please take some time to look around, get acquainted with some of your peers, and let us know how we can help. As you explore the group, be sure to read through the Community Group FAQ, designed to help you with your success and safety on the platform.

Remember, this is a community created by and for Upwork members, where you can ask questions, share experiences, and explore opportunities. If you have any questions feel free to start a new topic.

We’re excited to have you with us!

93 REPLIES 93
Community Member

My pleasure.. thank you 

canoysusan
Community Member

Hello!  I am excited to be a part of the group.  

da8206cd
Community Member

I am happy to be a member of the group.

762d55dc
Community Member

Hi Bethany,

I am new here and happy to be part of this community of people with a wealth of experience. I hope to learn more so that I can also help others.

raselsarker17
Community Member

thank you

b5a391b4
Community Member

Thanks Bethany for the warm welcome. 

I am glad to be here and also open to learn because I hope to learn so much from your vast experience...

I appreciate everyone in this community... 

e2098d18
Community Member

Eight ways to provide excellent customer service.

Since customer service is a key driver of business success, it’s time for businesses to stop thinking of support as a cost center, and start recognizing customer service for what it is: an opportunity waiting to happen.

Every person or company will have their own definition of what good customer service means. No matter how you define it, these eight tried-and-true customer service principles can help you transform your support operations and deliver the best customer service experience every time.

Hello Julius,
Thank you for your sharing. This is very vital for us who are still growing in the industry. 

Thanks,
Emmanuel. 

NICE Things.

quambo
Community Member

Thank you Bethany. I'm excited to be here. I'm new to remote work but I have experience in Office Administration.  I will appreciate leads to any jobs.

tonilouisa
Community Member

Hello

I joined this group at the end of last year but never got around to introducing myself due to Christmas and New Year busyness.

I've worked in clerical, secretarial and administrative roles throughout my career and have experience of working as a web editor too.  In 2020 I became a self employed virtual assistant, providing secretarial and administrative support remotely.

c_kadenge
Community Member

Thank you, Bethany! Nice to meet y'all!

f6c336b9
Community Member

Thankyou Bethany glad to be onboard.

fab93900
Community Member

Hi Bethany, nice to meet you and the team. I am new to Upwork and very excited to be here. I have 18 years in Management ranging from Customer Success, Client & Project Management, Office Management, Coaching & Development of Customer Service Teams, SaaS, and Currently work with B2B consulting Company where I manage the daily operations for the customer team for a successful  e-commerce business while maintaining the clients KPIs and exceeding all metrics for SLAs. I am looking to move to freelance work full time any suggestions on my profile or anything else I would greatly appreciate. 

4ac83e1e
Community Member

I want to be a member of this group

39360da8
Community Member

Hi Bethany.

Thank you for this information.

Nice to meet you 😊😊😊

Thank you for your email help me get my first job
84b6384f
Community Member

Thanks Bethany for the group. I am totally new and am glad to meet you all. All the way from Kenya. 

2f0a1246
Community Member

Hello everyone

I am need here 

How can I get a job?,

krisziapamintuan
Community Member

Thank you for this Bethany 🙂

sayedbristi
Community Member

In 2013, I created this account for the first time on oDesk, then elance now It has been appeared the name of Upwork, although after days I back to my profile to work. It's a very sorrow for me that there is no any minor job I have done yet by freelancing. I have worked 11 years of practical experience on Accountancy. Before 3 months ago I submitted 3 projects but no one is approved, Although I follwed all things by submitting. Last of all want say hat; Have any person in this wall present to help to solve my problem, You may observation my profile and give me some advice on how Can I develop my profile and How can I get a job from Upwork?

mariannemae
Community Member

Hi Everyone! I'm new to Freelancer plus! Hope to get more success here.

1c33deb8
Community Member

Thanks Bethany,

I am new to Upwork community so just exploring the website and communities. This group looked exciting too so joined. By Profession I am a Behavioural Skills rainer and Image consultant. I conduct Personality Development sessions for Students and working professionals.

Thank you for  the welcome 🙂

Good day

katcity7722
Community Member

Hello! My name is Kat and I am new. Just wanted to say glad Upwork exists because it definitely is so encouraging and positive. 

Excited to be here!

Kat
d8bdfc9c
Community Member

I would like to provide a Osho zen tarot reading, it's not about fortune teller it's about self knowledge, inner Peace, guidance

4811d705
Community Member

My pleasure to meet you all.

943c8d31
Community Member

Thank you, Bethany! Nice to meet you!

I hope the exchange of experience will be useful for both sides  943c8d31_0-1693915074408.png

Alvaro Arce
86f7ca2d
Community Member

Thanks 🙏

It's a privilege and a honour to meet great people like you.

I'm excited about what the future holds

2019e650
Community Member

Thank you for having me in the group! Nice to offer insight and knowledge pertaining to CSR!

2b89b097
Community Member

Thank you Bethany! Am looking forward to learn and share knowlegde with and from you my group members.

Regards,

Sharon M.

483f3800
Community Member

Thank you, Bethany!

saranaeem
Community Member

Thank you Bthany, 

I request you all to view my profile and let me know what is missing in my profile. Thank you

e17111fe
Community Member

Thank you Bethany

Nice to meet you

Cindy M. Sabellina
655be748
Community Member

Dear Bethany:

Can you guide how the technical IT Support Persons get success ?

dragonslayerhr
Community Member

Hi all, 

I've been freelancing for more than ten years strictly by referal and now I am ready to notch it up a bit for a wider geographical reach.  HR teams have been stretched beyond the breaking point and I've swung on the pendlum from 10% unemployment to 1.9% unemployment.  From seeing multiple industries implode: Tech Bubble, Mortage Meltdown, IT IPO implosion to COVID, ObamaCare, expansion of FMLA and ADA, Union expansion, etc. so let me help you and your team or someone you know's team navigate their next HR challenge.

I look forward to working with some of you!

9c0136c2
Community Member

Hi  I will to know what kind of activities I could perform remotely in customer service, to complete my profile and start looking for jobs. 

ac62b5f7
Community Member

Halo...I'm Catherine from Indonesia and a newbie here. I work as a Virtual Assistant for Business Administration and still looking to get clients from Upwork.

Do you have any advice on how to get clients at Upwork? So I can learn from all of you.

Thank you 🙂

ac62b5f7
Community Member

Hi Bethany, Thank you for supporting us! 😊

52555b04
Community Member

Hi everyone, my name is Koumoin Jules Aurrier. I recently registered on Upwork for almost 7 to 9 months, but I have been struggling to understand how it works and how I can get a job here. I always spend money on buying connect but still get nothing. Please help me 

dbef0ce4
Community Member

need a quick help