🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Graphic Designer
Page options
c0a28abc
Community Member

Graphic Designer

Hi, my name is Hassan nick name is Zack, and I have been an Upwork Coach since last 5 years. I love my role as an Upwork Coach because I’ve always loved helping others.

My background is in Business Operations, Human Resources, Part-time Designer, Project Management, and Alternative Dispute Resolution.

I love helping others succeed and Upwork is certainly a place where we can all find success. I am a fan of football, boxing, and photography.

I am glad you are here and am looking forward to helping you grow your business!

19 REPLIES 19
4b7b17f2
Community Member

Hi, Hassan 

I am glad to see you here that you are Coaching.

kindly help me Upwork profile

thanks 

Rashid Malik from Lahore 

37f452b5
Community Member

Hi sir
I am in search of my first client you you plz tell me that in which way I
can get my first client
f1785f8c
Community Member

Hi Zack, I'm Malcolm.

9ea40837
Community Member

Thank you, Zack,

I am looking forward to working with you as you help me a new Freelancer by being a creative Graphic Designer.

fbinsadek
Community Member

Thanks, Jack,
I am interested in working with you. I am Fahad bin Sadek

rahmamegarech
Community Member

Helloo I Think i need you help too 😀

c8ee972d
Community Member

Hi Hassan.

My name is Hassaan and I want to work on Upwork. I have almost 1.5 years old Upwork ID but I got only 1 Project yet :(.

I want to earn more. I am jobless and have family and kids.

Can you help me or tell me how can I get more projects on Upwork.

I am very thankful to you...

My Best Regards

Muhammad Hassaan

db59e8de
Community Member

Hi

I am new to upwork and I was wondering if you could share some tips on how to get a job. I have submitted 11 proposals and yet nothing

THANK YOU

84a91707
Community Member

hope you could help me start up.

1c7af3af
Community Member

Can you show me a way to find my first client?

fbinsadek
Community Member

Hi, my name Fahad Bin Sadek, I am a Graphic Designer

Please Help

Zack S

I want a work

d7ff70b2
Community Member

Hi mentors

please I'm new here and I'm good at my job (graphics design) please I need a mentor to guide me though how to get my first clients

e5890d01
Community Member

Hello Mr.Zack can you please tell me how to start earning on Upwork

b038ea0b
Community Member

hey, I'm new here can you please teach me how this App works??

williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Zack, please go to your Settings and change your Profile from Private to Public so it can be viewed. Have a great day!

101acbb2
Community Member

My name is Augustine nickname Austine am a good graphic designer but I don't know the way on ris freelance please I need help 

Ogunrinde O wrote:

My name is Augustine nickname Austine am a good graphic designer but I don't know the way on ris freelance please I need help 

- https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/To-all-freelancers-looking-for-help/m-p/1222058#M731117

- https://community.upwork.com/t5/Community-Blog/Top-Red-Flags-for-Scams-From-Community-Member-Wes-C/b...

3af03796
Community Member

Have been in upwork for about two months and yet haven't gotten enough chances to win job, please I need assistance on how to get a job even when you are a newbie in upwork

101acbb2
Community Member

Thanks you so much please am new here and I don't know what to do