🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Seeking Mentorship from an Experienced Graphi...
Page options
0acbdfeb
Community Member

Seeking Mentorship from an Experienced Graphic Designer

Hi everyone,

I hope this post finds you all well. My name is Dusenge Wiclef, and I'm excited to join the Upwork community as a graphic designer. As a newcomer to this platform, I'm eager to learn and grow in my freelancing career, and I believe that having a mentor by my side would be invaluable.

With a passion for visual storytelling and a keen eye for design, I specialize in creating engaging and impactful graphic designs. However, I understand that there is so much more to learn, especially when it comes to navigating the competitive world of freelancing on Upwork.

That's why I'm reaching out to the talented and experienced graphic designers in this community. If you are an established graphic designer who is willing to share your knowledge, insights, and tips, I would be extremely grateful for your guidance. I'm eager to contribute my skills to your projects and assist you in any way I can in exchange for mentorship.

Thank you for considering my request, and I look forward to connecting with a mentor who can help me thrive in the world of graphic design on Upwork!

Best regards,

Dusenge Wiclef

0 REPLIES 0