🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account hold and financal limitations
Page options
ahmydwaqar
Community Member

Account hold and financal limitations

Hi Upwork Community,

I was a top-rated freelancer on Upwork running a successful agency. But suddenly 2 days ago, I got an email for id verification ownership, I took it as easy to process and submit my id and Upwork give access back to me. But there are financial limitations. Upwork asked me to do this "Your account is unlocked but the financial transactions are temporarily suspended. To remove the pending financial suspension, please enroll in a form of multifactor authentication which will further secure your account from unauthorized access. You can enroll here: https://www.upwork.com/ab/account-security/password-and-security

I changed my password and added a phone number and security questions but still, there are financial limitations, Also there is a 1 hold in my stats. Why it is there, due to which this removed my top-rated badge. and for nothing, this is a big loss for me. Please vanish financial limitations and 1 hold on my stat page.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Many Thanks...!!!

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Ahmad,

Thank you for your message. I see that you are already communicating with the relevant team via a support ticket here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for your reply. Team just removed my hold from my stats and give back my badge also. but still there are financial limitations on my account. almost three days passed away. And i requested to team but they marked my ticket as solved. All things are normal after id verification but still there are financial limitations on my account. Please resolve it asap.

kind regards,

Ahmad

Hi Ahmad,

I can see you were able to update your support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thanks for your reply. As I'm waiting from 3 days. And I message many time to ticket but there was no response. can you please follow up
them to resolve it asap.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members