🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account suspended
Page options
6abab9e7
Community Member

Account suspended

I have been suspended due to multiple accounts, I wish to close this account with email **Edited for Community Guidelines**so that the other can be activated, I need help!

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Evans,

Our team has reached out to you via ticket with the number 31619728 with additional information and instructions. Feel free to follow up directly there with any additional questions you may have and our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Its been hours now without a reply or any help, I contacted them but no one seems to reply or solve the problem.

I have my account suspended due to having two accounts with different email accounts, I wish to part away with the account with the email **Edited for Community Guidelines** and retain my current account **Edited for Community Guidelines**, I have some tickets with me but seems no one is replying to them and its been hours now, kindly resolve the problem.

Hi Evans,

Please keep in mind that posting private details publicly in our Community is not allowed. I would also like to confirm that our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members