🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Authorization code never arrives to email (Pl...
Page options
shounenn
Community Member

Authorization code never arrives to email (Plus oops error after)

Hello, my name is Ljubomir I've been working on Upwork for a long time now. My profile is Ljubomir O.
(**Edited for Community Guidelines**)

Recently I wanted to transfer money to my paypal, but when I send authorization code to my mail, it never arrives and when i click resend mail button it says
"It looks like you are having trouble with the code we emailed to you. Please contact us for assistance."

Now, this has been happening  for over  2 months now as I can recall, never bothered to ask here because I thought it would fix tiself. But it didnt.

Please Upwork staff, what is happening?

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ljubomir,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, yes that number is still active, but the problem is that its in a phone that is not working, my regular one that got broke. Now Im using an old phone that cant take the mini phone number cards, so that number is stuck for now in that phone that is not working, that is why I need the email authorization code.

Thank you for the quick repsonse by the way

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members