🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bank not found
Page options
sumi8
Community Member

Bank not found

Hello! I am trying to set my payment method. Whenever I type in the IFSC code of my bank, it says 'Bank not found'. Even after typing the Bank address manually, the option of clicking on 'next is disabled'.

Please help me with issue as soon as possible.

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sumitra,

Could you please check this help article for more information about the correct format of the codes. Additionally, please contact your bank and confirm if you have the correct code. If the bank confirms that you have the correct code, you can try again to enter the branch address manually by clicking the green link ''enter branch address manually'' under the bank not found a section of your bank information tab.

Let us know if the issue persists. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
sumi8
Community Member

Hello,

I tried following the steps I was suggested but I am still not able to set up the payment method. The IFSC code is correct and when I type in the address manually, the option of pressing on 'next' is disabled. Kindly help me with this.

Hello Sumitra,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still unable to set up payment method on your Upwork account. 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members