Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I can't select my country

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2431 of 3,242

Hi Oluwagbemi,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with completing your application form. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Daniel P Member Since: Feb 7, 2020
2432 of 3,242

Hi, Upwork community,

I am glad to be a member of community and hope you to resolve my issue ASAP.

Today I tried to register on Upwork. 

In creating profile, I couldn't select my country because it was already selected as United State and it was disabled to change.

I am from Russia and I need to select as Russia.

Please help me with this problem.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2433 of 3,242

Hi Daniel,

I checked this for you and it looks like your Country was already changed to Russia. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Daniel P Member Since: Feb 7, 2020
2434 of 3,242

The country is still set as United State.

Highlighted
Samuel C Member Since: Feb 7, 2020
2435 of 3,242

Hullo, im in a bit of a predicament. Im an american living in italy. i started the signing up process here at upwork, and select the US as my country because at first i thought that was gonna influence my language&job offers. Then turns out I need an american phone to verify, which I do not have (ive got an italian number, but upwork wont let me change the prefix from +1 to +39), as I live in italy. So i tried to go back and change my country, but it wont let me go back that far. So now im stuck in this sort of limbo, I cant go back nor complete the process. I cant even close my profile (i followed all ur guidelines) to create a new one start from scratch, because im not technically a user yet, so i cant access settings. Hope some support agent can help me out. Thanks.

Sam.
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2436 of 3,242

Hi Samuel, and Daniel,

Samuel, I updated your country to Italy. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Daniel, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Casandra G Member Since: Feb 8, 2020
2437 of 3,242

Hi,

I am filling out my profile for approval and I cannot change the country to enter my address, it is set only to USA. I am currently in Spain.

Thanks,

Casandra

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2438 of 3,242

Hi Casandra, 

I checked your account, and it looks like your country is set to Spain. You may continue adding the rest of your profile. If you need any assistance, please let us know. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Casandra G Member Since: Feb 8, 2020
2439 of 3,242

Hi Joanne,

I tried again and It is not changed. When I get to the Location, it only shows United States.

It is quite frustrating because I have to fill in all the way to that point, and then I know I cannot do it, so I have to go all over again.

Would you help me, please?

Thanks,

Casandra

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2440 of 3,242

Hi Casandra,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS