Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Paula G Member Since: Jul 15, 2020
3821 of 3,892

Hi,

My country is already updated to Phoilippines but the cities I'm able to choose are still cities in Cambodia. Please help to update the cities as well so I can complete my profile. Thank you. 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3822 of 3,892

Hi Paula,

Could you please try updating your city now? Let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Stefan D Member Since: Jul 28, 2020
3823 of 3,892
I am in Cambodia but my bank account is in Germany, could you please change my location to Germany?
Highlighted
3824 of 3,892

Hi Stefan,

You should be able to update your location by going to Settings > Contact Info and making the changes under the Location section. Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mercy O Member Since: Jul 29, 2020
3825 of 3,892

Hello, could you please help me change my country address to Ukraine?

Highlighted
3826 of 3,892

Hi Mercy,

You should be able to update your location by going to Settings > Contact Info and making the changes under the Location section. Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. 

Additionally, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Zenaida A Member Since: Jul 20, 2020
3827 of 3,892

Hi,

My country was updated to Spain. I live in Spain. I'm loging in from Spain! Why is it that I can't choose any Spain city from the Locations dropdown menu? I'm just able to choose from USA cities. It's been a few days and still I can't choose my address.

Thanks!

Zenaida

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3828 of 3,892

Hi Zenaida,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with completing your address information.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mercy O Member Since: Jul 29, 2020
3829 of 3,892
Thanks
Highlighted
Meilin R Member Since: Aug 20, 2020
3830 of 3,892

I need to add my USA address but its not letting me, I moved around a bit so changed address now going bach to American one since its where I pay taxes, but its telling me to add street address but when I click on it it doesn't allow me to enter anything

**Edited for community guidelines**

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS