cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
641 of 1,037

Hi Robert,

Please, clear your cache and cookies and/or try to use a different browser to log in to your account and fill all the fields under your location information. 

Make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Maria Belen A Member Since: Apr 13, 2018
642 of 1,037

Been trying to sign up today to Upwork, but I can't complete the application without changing the country. It's currently locked to Albania, and I cannot access settings yet to change it. I currently reside in Canada.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
643 of 1,037

Hi Maria,

Your country should now be reflecting Canada. Please go ahead and complete your address information and let us know if you run into any issues with this, thanks!

~Nina
Untitled
Andrea A Member Since: May 20, 2018
644 of 1,037

Hello Nina! I just created my UpWork session and I don t know why the country is locked (and in grey colour). It puts automatically "Bolivia" and I cannot change...that's a problem cause then all the information (address, studies) is related to Bolivia in this case and I am from Uruguay.

Please let me know how can we arrange this problem.

Thank you!

Regards, 

Andrea

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
645 of 1,037

Hi Andrea,

Country has been changed to Uruguay. Please continue to complete your profile and let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Andrea A Member Since: May 20, 2018
646 of 1,037

Thak you very much! Smiley Happy 

Regards

Andrea

Benjamin M Member Since: Jul 16, 2018
647 of 1,037

Hi,

I have the same issue as the other two in this thread, country has been locked to America when I'm in the UK (and chose that option during initial sign-up). Please change it so I can continue sign-up, thanks.

Ben

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
648 of 1,037

Hi Ben,

I had your account country updated.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Benjamin M Member Since: Jul 16, 2018
649 of 1,037

Thanks!

Amruta L Member Since: Mar 3, 2019
650 of 1,037

Hi I need to change my country from USA to India can you help me in doing same my I’d is **edited for Community Guidelines**. i had messaged you earlier regarding same it’s not yet sorted out

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS