Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1211 of 3,947

Hi Amanda,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser and start typing your address under the Address field, you should see drop down suggestions to chose from. If you`re still unable to add your address let me know, thank you.

Untitled
emily-meyer
Emily M Member Since: Dec 22, 2018
1212 of 3,947
I unfortunately have the same problem and put USA as my country and I am currently in Indonesia. Can someone please reset the settings so I can finish setup here in Indonesia?
Thank you!
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1213 of 3,947

Hi Emily,

We have updated it from our end to  Indonesia. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
skrugerpr
skrugerpr Member Since: Dec 22, 2018
1214 of 3,947

I am setting up a new profile and when I am trying to type in my address it has the country greyed out as United States.  I live in Puerto Rico which is a US territory and usually, it is included under the States list but this time I don't see it... How can I get help to change it? 

**Edited for community guidelines**

Stephanie
bstojadinovic
1215 of 3,947

Hi Stephanie,

Your country has been updated to Puerto Rico. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
skrugerpr
skrugerpr Member Since: Dec 22, 2018
1216 of 3,947

Thank you for the quick response.  Happy Holidays!

Stephanie
5658f193
Pavan S Member Since: Dec 24, 2018
1217 of 3,947

Hi, 

I was creating a profile as a freelancer and I selected United States as country in place of India. Can you please help us change back to India so that I can complete my profile and move forward? 

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1218 of 3,947

Hi Pavan, 

The team will follow up with you through an email to assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
maiteblanes
Maite B Member Since: Dec 25, 2018
1219 of 3,947

Hi! I'm trying to create my profile but I joined UpWork while travelling and now cannot change the country of residence. It says Norway but I live in Argentina now. Can someone help so I can submit my profile?

Thanks!

bstojadinovic
1220 of 3,947

Hi Maite,

Your country has been updated from Norway to Argentina. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS