Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3281 of 3,532

Hi Kevin,

Your country is now updated, feel free to update the rest of your address and add your phone number. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Page L Member Since: May 25, 2020
3282 of 3,532

The default country is US, and default phone nation code is +1. So I cant get sms verification code.

I am in China and my phone nation code is +86.

Highlighted
3283 of 3,532

Hi Page,

Your country is now updated, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Page L Member Since: May 25, 2020
3284 of 3,532

thank you @Goran

Highlighted
Ran L Member Since: May 25, 2020
3285 of 3,532

Hi Goran,

Sorry to interrupt. Once I registered my info in account, it prompted below many times and stuck. Could you help to check? Thanks 

https://www.upwork.com/ab/create-profile/v1/baseline/

Ella

Highlighted
3286 of 3,532

Hi Ran,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, please share the text of the error you`re receiving. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ran L Member Since: May 25, 2020
3287 of 3,532

Hi Goran,

Log in "www.upwork.com/", Selected "Log in " or "Sign up" it stucks at "https://www.upwork.com/ab/create-profile/v1/baseline/" all the time even after I cleared cache. Thanks 

Ran

Highlighted
3288 of 3,532

Hi Ran,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Lauren A Member Since: May 25, 2020
3289 of 3,532

Hi, I am currently creating my profile for upwork. I'm from the UK but currently live in Indonesia. I selected UK as my location since I don't plan to live in Indonesia in the long term. But now I'm being asked to verify my location with a UK number, which I don't have. Can I change my location to Indonesia so I can use my Indonesian phone number?

Highlighted
3290 of 3,532

Hi Lauren,

Your country is now updated, feel free to update the rest of your address as well. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS