cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Angela S Member Since: Nov 1, 2018
381 of 1,195

how do I change my country in upwork? I selected the wrong country and now I cannot finish creating my profile because I cannot enter an address. Please help as fast as you can

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
382 of 1,195

Hi Angela, 

The team will get in touch with you with more information about your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Angela S Member Since: Nov 1, 2018
383 of 1,195

Thanks Avery.

I just want it changed as soon as possible.

Ekta S Member Since: Nov 2, 2018
384 of 1,195

I have recently moved to Sydney. i need to change my location. Please help. Earlier i was in Punjab, India.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
385 of 1,195

Hi Ekta,

We'll update your country from our end to Australia shortly. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile by going to the Accounts menu > Settings > My Info. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
kevinm067 Member Since: Nov 4, 2018
386 of 1,195

Please Change my country to India!! It is being shown as United States while creating a profile!!!

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
387 of 1,195

Hi Kevinm067,

We've updated your country to India. You may now continue completing your profile and submit it for review. Thanks!

Editing to add:

Please update your name on your profile as well. You must use your real, verifiable name according to Upwork's Terms of Service. Let us know if you need any assistance, we're here to help.

-Joanne
Untitled
Ricardo M Member Since: Nov 6, 2018
388 of 1,195

Hi! I live in Brazil but I can't change my location. It's set as United States and I have so many times tried to change it, but no success. Could you help me, please!

Ekta S Member Since: Nov 2, 2018
389 of 1,195

Hi there,

Few days ago i had put in a request to update my location as Sydney Australia. The updation was done very quickly but now it has both the locations. Old is panchkula that is in India and now i am in Sydney.

I am sure there cannot be two locations at a time . pls see my profile and kindly update my location of Sydney where i am currently and seeking work in translation but not getting anything. i can take up works in Hindi and english both languages. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
390 of 1,195

Hi Ekta, 

You should be able to update your location address by going to your Settings page > Contact Info. The team will also follow up with you with more information about your account. Please expect an email them. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS