🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't login into upwork desktop app for macos
Page options
base29
Community Member

Can't login into upwork desktop app for macos

Hello Guys.

Recently I have been having a issue with the upwork desktop application for mac os. For some reason I cannot signin to the application. Whenever I add my credentials and try to login I see this error. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please guide me on how can I resolve this issue. Currently I am running MacOS 11.1. Looking forward to your suggestions and answers.

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Faisal,

Could you please try reinstalling our Desktop app and then logging in? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for the reply Goran ... I did the reinstalling a couple of times ... even downloaded the new version of the application but I am still having the same issue 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Faisal,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the Desktop app. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm having the same issue. tried updating and downloading the latest app but it still won't work. Please help

Hi Jonathan,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing with the Desktop App. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello Johnathan !

I am sorry for the late reply. I think by now member of the Upwork support team have solved your issue. If you are still facing the same issue please try this.

mv ~/Library/Application\ Support/Upwork{,.bak}

Please note that this will work on Mac OS.

Regards,

Faisal 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members