cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to Upwork desktop app. It says "Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process y

amariejusto
Angelica Marie J Member Since: Dec 9, 2019
11 of 31

I've been getting the same error using my Mac. I've restarted my laptop, deleted and reinstalled the app- still to no avail. 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
12 of 31

Hi Angelica,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
alyssaap
Alyssa P Member Since: Apr 20, 2020
13 of 31

Has this been resolved? I too am having the same issue when trying to log into the app on my Mac. 

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
14 of 31

Hi Alyssa, 

Could you please confirm if you were logging in to your Desktop App with your Google credentials?

-Avery
Untitled
iamyanne
Dianne E Member Since: Jun 3, 2020
15 of 31

Hi ,

I  experienced the same problem. It says "An unknown  error has occurred." I have uninstalled and reinstalled the most updated version of the app but still not let me sign in.  Please see the screenshot of the error. 

Please help as I need to use my tracking app to work for my client.

Thank you

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
16 of 31

Hi Dianne,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the desktop app. Thank you.

Untitled
0a9cdf1e
Shane B Member Since: Mar 25, 2021
17 of 31

Hi There,

I'm also having issue with logging in to several devices. "Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later."

Tried the troublehsooting steps but it didn't work.

Hope someone can help.

Thank you.

pampalerky
Vanessa Pamela S Member Since: Jun 18, 2020
18 of 31
Hi,

Try to clear the cache by going to the Upwork icon (found in the Activity bar on upper right) then Settings --> Clear cache and Restart

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Pam
veronica_nv
Veronica D Member Since: May 13, 2020
19 of 31

Hi, I'm having the same issue. I re-installed the app and I still get the "An unknown error has occured". I'm on a mac as well  

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
20 of 31

Hi Veronica,

Could you, please, refer to this help article for troubleshooting tips and let us know if you still experience issues after applying them? 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS