🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client Account Suspended
Page options
xondra
Community Member

Client Account Suspended

One of my Clients has had his account suspended for over 24 hours and Upwork hasn't solved it. Moreover, I cannot contact someone directly. This is frustrating and for all the money you are deducing from my earnings I should have access to support DIRECTLY and not through a so-called "community". I feel ripped off!!!

1 REPLY 1
AndreaG

Hi Xondra,

I'm sorry to hear about your client's account, I understand this is a frustrating situation for you. Please know, you can request help by clicking on the question mark icon located at the bottom right corner of this page and provide information about your account type as well as the issue you need help with. *Note: you must be logged in to see this option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click the "thumbs down" button to see more support options.

If your client is also having trouble contacting support feel free to let them know they can post here and we'll be happy to assist! We wouldn't be able to discuss any details of your client's account with you because of privacy reasons.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members