🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contacting Live Support
Page options
cc34d3e4
Community Member

Contacting Live Support

I'm trying to figure out how to contact a representative for support about a proposal I responded to. I initially tried the chat bot yesterday and I haven't gotten an email back, so I looked to see if there's a way to submit a ticket. For some reason, the page to do so isn't working for me. Is there another method I should be trying?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gilbert-phyllis
Community Member

Depending on what your question is, chances are you'll get faster and more efficient assistance by asking here. UW is not built to provide live front-line support for most things. It's a global platform with 10s of thousands of active users. If you don't get an answer here, someone will flag the thread and a moderator will help you connect with help.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
gilbert-phyllis
Community Member

Depending on what your question is, chances are you'll get faster and more efficient assistance by asking here. UW is not built to provide live front-line support for most things. It's a global platform with 10s of thousands of active users. If you don't get an answer here, someone will flag the thread and a moderator will help you connect with help.

Thank you for your response! A proposal I responded to was a scam and I flagged the posting, but it looks like it's still up, so I wanted to get the assistance from someone at Upwork.

re: "Thank you for your response! A proposal I responded to was a scam and I flagged the posting, but it looks like it's still up, so I wanted to get the assistance from someone at Upwork."

Phyllis is correct.

You should definitely not try to contact live support. Especially not for something like this.

It is not Upwork's intention that you talk to a live support agent about this matter.

More importantly, it is a waste of your time to do so.

Upwork has a dedicated team that handles this. Your report HAS been received by them, and will be acted upon.

Sometimes we can link to a job posting that is actually no longer available to others, and it makes us think that the posting is "still up," but it really isn't. Even if a posting is still up, you have already done everything that you can do by reporting it, such as by using the "Flag as inappropriate" link button.

Thank you for flagging it so that other don't fall prey to it, but contacting customer support will not speed up the process of Upwork removing it.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members