🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Did not receive Connects after interview
Page options
5341fc9e
Community Member

Did not receive Connects after interview

Hello Upwork team,

I have spent connects on job offers, only 3 customers have responded to me by message.
I still haven't had any refunds of connects and no connects have been rewarded. What should I do?

Thank you for your help,
Charvet

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Charvet,

Thank you for your message. Please note that we are no longer awarding free Connects for every interview won or disclosing the number of Connects rewarded in these cases. Unfortunately, we learned from our community that some dishonest customers were gaming the system to get free Connects they didn’t deserve. We occasionally may still give out different amounts of Connects based on factors like the number of jobs available in the marketplace. 

For more information, please see this Product Update. You can check your Connects History here.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

362 REPLIES 362

You don't get connects back.

eb523973
Community Member

Hi there,

I submitted a proposal and was called for an interview (on Thursday, Apr 25). I responded. However, I didn't receive connects even after responding to the client. 

Could you please assist me with this issue?

Thanks in advance for your help.

eb523973_0-1714389048541.png

Hi Rubina,

We are no longer awarding free Connects for every interview won or disclosing the number of Connects rewarded in these cases. Unfortunately, we learned from our community that some dishonest customers were gaming the system to get free Connects they didn’t deserve. For more information, please see this Product Update

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members