🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Anyone knows about the status for Payonee...
Page options
creamdesign
Community Member

Due to a temporary issue, payment processor is not available.

Trying to withdraw the money available and it says:
"We are sorry. Due to a temporary issue, payment processor is not available."

Is that some  Upwork problem, not connected with my account?

Thanks for clarification in advance.

49 REPLIES 49
m-gul
Community Member

I experienced same issue.

Upwork Payment processor has problem.

cristelyn_razon
Community Member

I haven't received my payment until now from Upwork to Payoneer.

Upwork has issues with all Payoneer transfers according to both Payoneer and Upwork support. There's nothing to do other than to wait I guess.

Mods; do you have an ETA for a fix for this? And also, once fixed, will the withdrawal bounce back to the Upwork account so a new withdrawal will have to be made, or will it get pushed through to Payoneer?

ETA: Seems like Avery posted before I had time to. 🙂
Avery, does that mean that withdrawals that has already been mde will be pushed through as well?

Community Manager

Hi Eve, 

I've yet to get more information about the withdrawals that were made when the issue happened. If ever there are any that we can share here in the Community, I'll make sure to come back here to update this thread (or if I'm not around, another moderator will). Robot Happy

~ Avery
Upwork

Just talked to support, and they say they need to refund the withdrawal to my account, and I should be expecting an update within 24-48 hours. How can the issue be marked as resolved when it obvously is not? If it were I should at least be able to get an ETA for when it is actually fixed.

Lucky for me I don't need the money right away, but still. It would be nice to know when I can expect to get paid.

ETA: I'm also curious to see if the $2 withdrawal fee will be refunded, as I will have to make a second withdrawal of the same funds to get paid.

Community Manager

Hi Eve, 

I apologise for the inconvenience, and if we are unable to confirm an ETA for when the refund will be processed. Typically it may take between 24-48 hours for Payoneer, and Paypal withdrawals to be refunded back to a user's Upwork account. But hopefully, it happens sooner. 

The team has also confirmed that the $2 Upwork processing fees will be refunded back to your Upwork account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

We were experiencing issues with Payoneer withdrawals earlier, and we apologise for the inconvenience. As per the Upwork status page, the issue has now been resolved and you should now be able to withdraw your earnings. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello, it is not fixed. I withdrew funds last night and it never made my Payoneer account.

I just talked to support and they weren't able to tell me anything else other than wait.

I initiated a transfer to payoneer yesterday. Usually it takes minutes. Its been hours and nothing. I chatted with someone from Upwork support, they said they were having problems and will be resolved soon and I would get an email. Nothing yet. Why cant they just make the funds available again your account so you can use another transfer method? Anyone else going through this problem?

I Made a withdraw Yesterday to my payoneer card and it usually take 30 m it's Been 12h I already called payoneer and They don't see the payment. Where's my money? I opened a ticket last note and still no answer. Could you put my money back to my upwork account? I am very much worried

Same problem. Will wait.

I am so angry about it

I requested the same thing! It's ridiculous

Same same problem

@avery I don't see the problem solved yet

Hi Xionary,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team is working on resolving this as soon as possible. One of our team members will update your ticket with more details and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Guys, the issue is not fixed. When will I see my money back on my upwork acct or on my Payoneer? I need answers

My payment shows that it's been withdrawn. Hoever, there is nothing deposied in my bank account. 

I also saw that payments released on Wed may have a 5 day hold. 

Is what's going on here?

Can you confirm when I'll have access to my money each week?

Normally instant payments but can take 3-5 business days.
After get paid the available balance will be zero.
will be reversed into your upwork account if by chance occurs any issue.
You can also contact Upwork customer care and generate a ticket from link given below:
https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us

Thanks

Nazir A, normally it takes up to 30 min to get money on Payoneer card, I've been working here for 10 years.

@goran V

this is unacceptable! Client paid already, you took the fee already! If the problem is with Payoneer deal with it directly yourselves. Why do freelances have to wait for their funds to become available? I myself make a lot of money therefore lots of fees Upwork collects. 

I need my funds either in payoneer instantly or back in the upwork account. It's your job to figure out how to handle that from then on, not ours to wait!

Hi!

Has your issue been solved yet?

The issue is not solved on my end and the funds are still missing

i still don't have my money

etabak
Community Member

Hi Avery,

Last night at 00:03 UTC, there was no message saying "Due to temporary issue, payment processor is not available" at Upwork and I could withdraw my earnings to Payoneer -- or the system said so. 

But the amount has ever arrived to Payoneer -- nor a refund to my Upwork available account.

So my case is different. I opened a new different ticket. But you or someone else from Upwork must have linked or combined my ticket with this one despite the issues are different.

I think Upwork does not still emphasize this issue, how important this is for freelancers, how frustrated they feel about Upwork. Upwork's real clients or assets are freelancers and Upwork makes them disappointed and angry about it. Please try to do some empathy.

This issue should be top priority for Upwork as it will probably cost many sad or angry Upworkers not to get any money this week, because the weekend is coming and Payoneer payments come in 2+ business days to local bank accounts in different countries than USA.

Please do hurry and have it solved as soon as possible and share more sound updates from the developers.

Thanks!

creamdesign
Community Member

Seems like the problem has been solved.
The money   were withdrawn.

no problem to withdraw money from the system, the problem is to get money on payoneer card. Still nothing there

altamirano-glori
Community Member

Any news regarding this issue? When will I be refunded? I withdrew my payment last night. Unfortunately, I have health issues at the moment and was counting on this money 😞 any news?

Nothing has Been solved. I don't know why it says solved
araujo3rd
Community Member

I usually receive my payments within 1 hours from upwork to payoneer. It has now been 24 hours and still nothing and support just keep telling me technicians are working on it. I cant get an ETA or what is actually the problem. I need this money so I can pay bills so its a big issue for me

Same André

I really want a time frame to get my money back! 

This is unacceptable and should be a priority for Upwork

I asked the support about ETA, asked if I get paid this week at least, they said yes. It hurt a lot 😞

ciscoaldana
Community Member

I've been waiting for a while for my money to be available. Contacted support 3 times already and they tell me the same thing. We're looking into it! Aggrevating!

Same thing for me. Upwork Support members even closed my ticket as solved -- despite the issue has not been solved in the last 19 hours.

I feel aggravated. We need answers

I cannot believe that there is NO update as of yet. We need to pay bills and everything. I think people will just start panicking every time is time to withdraw money because of this issue.

Please give us a time frame or ETA.

I experienced problem payment withdrawl to payoneer yesterday.

For me when I tired after few hours, the withdrawl of payment to payoneer worked as before and payment came to my account.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members