🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » **Edited** / Guelphca Digital Bank
Page options
natofreelancer
Community Member

**Edited** / Guelphca Digital Bank

Hi! Does anyone have made a work for a Canadian Library called "**Edited for Community Guidelines**" ? Also anyone have received the payment through a bank called "Guelphca"? I think I've been scammed.

12 REPLIES 12
spectralua
Community Member

Yes, you was scammed. Names is random, no real banks\libraries,

Also look like you broke rules with outside agreement and may be banned for that.

mwiggenhorn
Community Member

Please don't accept any contracts untill you read EVERYTHING in the "Academy" at the top of this page.  You have been scammed.  You have broken the rules of Upwork by accepting payment off the platform and, most likely, communicating with a potential client off the platform.  You could be banned or suspended for either of these.

5de5ab03
Community Member

Yes you have been scammed me too. Unfortunately

Hey, can you specify how? Because I've been just doing some work for them and we're settling it right now.

64c0bd38
Community Member

I completed a task the name of the task is the history of a Animal by Aristotle.

on 07.02.2024.

what happened after you completed it?

Also very interested in that 

Then what happened

0bea4730
Community Member

**Edited for community guidelines**

 They scammed me, they sent the money to a supposed bank that does not appear anywhere when searching and they give no reason for anything. 

**Edited for community guidelines**

a3412994
Community Member

Yes i was supposed to be complete the task(History of animals by Aristotle)and they tell that you need to pay the fee to link in **Edited for Community Guidelines** but and then they said that for AVS code you need to pay 200$ but I didn't pay and telegram channel payment support manager is also fake I think. 

One thing I noticed that the founder,HR,and whole team is one person that person name is **Edited for Community Guidelines** which is available on LinkedIn of anybody contacted him pls let us know and there is a page for **Edited for Community Guidelines** but in that page nothing is showing I was also scammed so pls don't do it pls share more experience regarded this..

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members