🐈
» Forums » Support » Enter password APPLE ID
Page options
49cd3b9f
Community Member

Enter password APPLE ID

Hey! I created an account via Apple id and logged into my account. I need to set up payment and withdrawal of my personal funds.
In the User Setting -> Get Paid section, it requires a password, I enter the Apple Id password, but it says that the password is not correct !? what should I do?Screenshot_3.pngScreenshot_4.png

16 REPLIES 16
NikolaS

Hi Oleksandr,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via email to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork

hi, I have the same problem. Please help me

Hi Alexandra,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
7ba07ed6
Community Member

Hello! I have the same problem could you please help?

Hi Suleimenova,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
8c01a527
Community Member

I have the same problem. Could you pls help?

pythondev90
Community Member

1. You can handle that via Mobile APP.
  2. You SHOULD NOT input your Apple ID within Upwork.
  3. Upwork should redirect you to Apple Login Page to authenticate you.

Please note, When you sign-up to Upwork using Apple, Apple Actually is generating a specific type of authentication to Upwork without sharing your original email/password which is actually held within privaterelay API.

The issue is from Upwork side where they should redirect you to Apple ID login page to authenticate you.

a332608b
Community Member

same problem here, what password should i enter? also i have an option to recreate new password but i didn't want to involve into this untill i ask you first.

Hi Mona,

Have you tried either your Apple ID or Upwork password? Let us know if you still have issues so we can further assist you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
a332608b
Community Member

problem solved, at first i tried to enter the apple-id password and it didn't work, then i remembered a password i usually use and it accessed the account successfully. 
Thank you.

9b103742
Community Member

Hi, i am having this same issue. 
cannot change my password or add a payment method when i sign in with my appleID. it doesn't let me change my password. 

Hi Shayyan,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
90b0ddf8
Community Member

I am also having the same issues, please help!!!

Hi Matt,

Thank you for sharing the report. An agent will be assigned to your case and will contact you shortly with a support ticket. They will provide personalized assistance and work with you to resolve any issues or answer any questions you may have. Your patience and cooperation are greatly appreciated as we strive to provide you with the best possible service. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
5b9651ed
Community Member

Same problem here, unable to change anything without it request the password...

Hi Uran,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths