🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Fake clients are making unsecure to Upwork Fa...
Page options
cdscomp
Community Member

Fake clients are making unsecure to Upwork Family

In past couple of week I found fake clients on upwork more frequently. They are posting job in such a way that maximum freelancer will apply. After applying they are asking to talk with their Head through telegram. After communication on that external link they offer options for freelancing work and for each job ask to deposit seurity deposit depending on Job amount. It is purely scam, fruad and misguiding new freelancers. I request upwork team to take serious action against them.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

If you stop violating Upwork's terms of service by communicating with prospective clients outside of Upwork, you will not only avoid nearly all the scammers, it will also have the added benefit that you won't have your Upwork account suspended for that violation of the terms.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

If you stop violating Upwork's terms of service by communicating with prospective clients outside of Upwork, you will not only avoid nearly all the scammers, it will also have the added benefit that you won't have your Upwork account suspended for that violation of the terms.

cdscomp
Community Member

I realized this solution and following aslo, I just raised this issued in order to bring in notice becuase same kind of jobs are posting with different client names. I flagged such job and reported to upwork.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members