🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feedback Not Showing
Page options
a4ad8ab7
Community Member

Feedback Not Showing

image.pngHello!
 I completed a contract in August. The client's feedback displays in a kind of strange way on my side, and it can not even be shared. I tried checking the feedback (the one he gave to me) on the clients profile, but it shows no feedback given. It has been like this for over three weeks. Could someone please help?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
a4ad8ab7
Community Member

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Samuel A wrote:

image.pngI tried checking the feedback (the one he gave to me) on the clients profile, but it shows no feedback given. It has been like this for over three weeks. Could someone please help?

The client never left proper feedback. What was left was the "mid contract feedback" which doesn't really count. It is displaying just fine though, nothing to worry about.

a4ad8ab7
Community Member

Okay. Thanks!

martina_plaschka
Community Member

You need to ask the client to end the contract.

Okay. Thanks so much!

Martina P wrote:

The contract is ended, or it wouldn't be under "completed contracts"...

Petra R wrote:

Martina P wrote:

Thanks somehow I missed that. I agree with OP that it looks weird, it sort of stands out in a strange way, not a nice flow on a profile. 

Martina P wrote:

Petra R wrote:

Martina P wrote:

Thanks somehow I missed that. I agree with OP that it looks weird, it sort of stands out in a strange way, not a nice flow on a profile. 

Yes,  - but that's because of the "mid contract feedback"- it's not a bug or anything like that.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members