🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How can I get the job when I have a bad clien...
Page options
emran91
Community Member

How can I get the job when I have a bad client's feedback and one is good?

Hello Friends, I am a professional full-stack web developer and I have 8 years of professional working experience. I left my full-time job last month to establish my freelancing career. Unfortunately, I got a bad review from my previous clients last year. Now I am trying to get a task from upwork, but I can not get any response from any clients.
Do you have any suggestions for me on how can I get some jobs with good feedback from clients? Money does not matter, My target is to get some good reviews from clients. 

If someone can help me, I will not forget your help.

Thanks And Regards.
Al Emran

2 REPLIES 2
ac57ebfc
Community Member

Hello, firstly, I apologize for your experience. However, bad customers exist everywhere, and good customers are always more. Finding the first job order is always difficult. Please keep your feet on the ground and continue to move forward. Wishing you the opportunity to meet good customers. Also, may I ask if you often see some 50CONN boosts in your field of work? I guess it may be some new freelancers doing this. Please do not imitate this behavior, although it may be helpless, it is not the decisive factor in obtaining orders. Control your returns and output well.

emran91
Community Member

Thanks for your response and kind suggestion. I will remember your suggestion. Thank you so much

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members